– I’m continuing to explore the Orlando market to see if it’s possible to build the kind of career I want to have here that’s rooted in content and product that builds a better world. While I’ve found some, it hasn’t been as much as I hoped so I’ll be spending a lot of time in February further evaluating my next steps.
– My writing, personally and professionally, is going well and I love every second of the time I spend on it.
– I’m starting to have more days when I hit 10,000 steps per day (my fitness goal) but not nearly enough days so I have to ramp that up. I am doing more weight training and exploring a variety of fitness routines, too.
– I’ve made a concerted effort to meet new people while also connecting with lots of friends far and near.
– I’ve started planning a few trips since I didn’t travel as much in 2014 as I would have liked.
– I’m reading more books, fiction and nonfiction, and loving it.
How are your 2015 goals going?