I head back to New York City soon to begin a new chapter of my career. A new direction requires a new routine. Here are the steps I’m taking:
– More focus on my personal projects as I transition away from consulting
– Much earlier to bed and much earlier to rise: target wake up time is 5am
– In general, I plan to keep myself in a much more structured routine of working hours with very specific goals and milestones that must be hit each day. And I have to schedule my downtime to make sure I take it for my creativity’s sake. Otherwise, I’m likely to work until I drop without batting an eye!
– More cardio exercise and strength training: hello, running shoes and free weights
– Healthier eating and cooking: whole, organic, and seasonal. I’ll share the photos and recipes out of my kitchen.
Are you starting a new routine? I’d love to hear your plans and support you along the way!